Email to Dad:
Hmmmm this week has been the same as all the other weeks really. Ive
been having some trouble with my knee and ankle, I have bad joints if it
keeps bugging me ill ask to get it checked out. I haven't been able
to sleep very well. I am such a night owl I cant stay awake during the
day but at night I just have so much energy! So I want to send some
European sweets back to you guys in December I don't know how much it
will cost but that will be my present to you guys:) who wants chocolate
and who wants something else? I learned some things about the priesthood
and how it works. its hard to explain but the talk is called the bread
and milk of the gospel. the guys name is weird too but if you're
interested its a very cool talk. Love you
Email to Mom:
Well this last week has been almost the exact same as last week.
super boring and nothing happening. we did teach a lesson to one girl
but i think shes more interested in the fact that we are American rather
than the fact that we are trying to save her soul. I listened to a talk
yesterday by a professor and he was talking about where God got his
power and where our priesthood power comes from! its changed how I view
the priesthood and makes me want to be more worthy to use it. It was so
weird after i understood how it works so many different things in the
gospel clicked and made so much more sense. it was called the bread and
milk of the gospel if you wanna look it up. I don't know if you already
know about it or not but it was amazing. Also we had zone meeting this
week and I got to chill with all my other missionary friends! There's a
kid from my group named Elder Severe, he's such a lad! me and him are so
rowdy (in a good way) we just try to make people laugh and have a good
time! hes companions with Elder Packer (the apostles grandson) hes cool
as well. This week hopefully will be better. there are moments where my
companion is cool for like 10 minutes then he goes back to his old self.
its weird. anyways that's it for this week. LOVE YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment