Translate

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving Week.... Quiet

Hmmmm so this last week was pretty good I guess?  Ive been learning a lot about how the plan works and how the earth was created and all the different stuff like that! So much Dodge!!!! its amazing the power that God has and he spends all his time taking care of his children! its so amazing. Im so thankful for the way you and mom raised me im the person I am today because of that! We didn't teach anyone this last week but I did get to see elder Sever and that was the best thing in the world!!!! I love going to zone meetings and hanging out with other elders! But yeah that's all that happened this week! nothing to crazy! for thanksgiving we went to the Kings house and they made us a thanksgiving dinner it was wso good and I had so much fun! their son was baptized yesterday in FREEZING cold water im sure he'll never forget it! well that's all love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment