Hmmmm well conference was all good we don't get to watch the last
session cause it is too late at night but we will probably watch it
later this week. I think something that would be good to do Every Day
would be to share a story about Christ and how much he loves everyone. I
recently have been trying to grasp the reality of the atonement and it
almost brings me to tears every time. The fact that Christ would take
every single pain and affliction for every single person in the
existence of ever is so powerful and not only that but he did it all by
himself. He needed to without help, needed to personally overcome every
single sin ever. Its amazing. I love everything that I have learned on
my mission, thank you for always making me goto church and to my classes
and being super strict with me most of the time;) I would not be the
person I am today without the example that you and dad have set for me.
This is what he wrote Dad:
It has been a great week. We have been doing lots of finding and we have
been getting flogged a lot as well. Conference was awesome, I learned a lot from it. I
especially loved Elder Eyring and Elder Hollands talks. They are my two
favourite speakers of this conference. We don't get to watch the last
session here so I don't know anything from that one? Anything super cool
about it? Transfers are on the 20th, yes its a Monday, President is
going to a training to teach us all how to use Ipads, we are getting
them in the start of may so the transfers are shorter. It will be very
exciting. We have an investigator named Dave, he is probably one of my
favourite investigators. He keeps wanting to learn everything deep about
the gospel and we are trying to teach him all the basics so he can
understand those deep things. He is very Humble he has MS so he is in a
wheel chair. He has learned to do so many random things its unreal.
No comments:
Post a Comment