Hola!
Well im going to try and be more detailed in this letter cause I feel inspired to be;)
This
week was good! We have been street contacting so much this week! I
don't know how often you went out finding but we do it for about 6 hours
every day. Its insane how many people we talk to. We seem to get around
7 potentials per 70 or 80 people and only 1 investigator per every 20
potentials. so life is busy. The investigators we do have are all kinda
at a stand still right now. No one is progressing too much except for a
man named john. We texted john last week randomly, he was a number in
the phone that has been there for ages, and he called us back and set up
a return appointment. When we met with him he said that when we texted
him he was having a really hard time with life and that he was
contemplating suicide. We have been meeting with him since and he is
sceptical of everything but he is slowly warming up to it all! its great
to see how much this Gospel can change anyones life. I got a copy of
the teaching of the prophet joseph smith and I have been digging it! ive
been studying so much of it and have been trying super hard to apply it
to my missionary work. Its been going pretty good so far. We are going
to have interviews and exchange and conference this week its going to be
super busy! As for things I need, Everything I own is starting to break
or wear down. My shoes are good thank goodness. But my trousers are
starting to fall apart, that's what I get for buying primark quality
trousers haha. I can probably last another month with the ones I have
now but ill need to get some new trousers soon. I need money for a new
backpack as well casue mine is on the last leg of its journey haha. But I
can last a bit longer with it. maybe another 2 weeks I don't know im
not a magician I don't know how long they will last.
Love you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment