WEl
lthis week has been great! Me and Elder Wiser have been dong lots. Our
boiler broke at the beginning of the week though so we have had no
heating or hot water.....we haven't been able to shower just sponge
baths and rinsing our hair. Thankfully we got to use the other guys
shower Friday. We are still waiting on the boiler guy to fix it.
Everything is good though. We are getting lot of new potentials and
talking to lots of people. We have some new investigators and if they
stick ill tell you about them! My companion is awesome I love him! We
get on with each other really well. He's a funny guy. I love teaching as
well. Elder wiser told me that I teach with authority, so it has come
out of the mouth of 2 witnesses so it must be true, haha he said im
really bold in everything I say. I don't think im very bold but hey its
whatever. There was as solar eclipse on Friday it was s cool! my first
solar eclipse ever. I couldn't get any pictures cause my camera wouldn't
do what I wanted it to do. But yeah everything here has been good. Me
and Elder Wiser are going to smash it this week! We plan on getting 5
new investigators so it should be good!!!!
lOVE YOU GUYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment