Translate

Monday, March 2, 2015

The Elect are Everywhere!

Hola Familie
Como estas? Liz is doing great!!!!! She is still dying kinda...But she came to church and everyone fellowshipped her like crazy!!!! Scotts Baptismal date was moved to the 21 and Ola is great as well. Samson is a new investigator I don't know if I told you about him but he is Solid we told him about the plan of salvation and he buzzed that we knew where we were before this life. Im excited to teach it to him!!!! This last week was great though we got a lot done! I went on Exchange with Elder Battles!!! It was way fun. We taught one of the most amazing lessons ive ever had in my life and I don't think ill ever have a lesson as cool as that one ever again. The elect are everywhere! The girl we taught wasn't in my area we were in Elder Battles area. So I don't remember her name or anything sorry:( Keep praying for Liz though. This next week should be pretty crazy we have 2 exchanges and a zone meeting. Do you know of anyone who has their mission calls to Birmingham England? i know one of my friends is going to another mission in England. Well i hope you guys have a great week and keep praying for liz!!!!! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No comments:

Post a Comment