Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

Transfers Again!!! Elder Wiser

Um This week has been lots of fun actually! I got a new companion same area. My companions name is Elder Wiser!!!!! He is legit and he is so funny! We are gonna be good friends. He loves to work which is good cause I need to learn to love working in the rain haha. We have some super solid potentials to teach this next week! this area is gonna take a 180 degree turn. There are going to be miracles this transfer. Liz found out she has cancer so in essence she is kinda screwed cause the doctors here aren't the best. We really need a miracle with her. I've been great! Our boiler is broken so 10 C showers are the worst..... haha missions are fun.
I just want Sanguosha for my birthday. We should be getting Ipads in may or june President is going in for training on how to train us to use them this month so it should be good.
Love you Guys!!!!
Keep reading the BOM and stuff, and say your prayers and goto the temple for me casuei cant go.
p.s. I haven't taken any pictures cause I forgot to....
Love you:)


THIS IS WHAT HE SENT US LAST WEEK

Wow. It seems like every time I have doubts about this work that something comes up and slaps me in the face and says "whats the matte with you". This has been a hard week. Workwise everything went great! I've just been so mentally tired lately that nothing could make me happy. So I told President that I needed help cause I wasn't wanting to do anything. I went all the way to Birmingham to talk with him and we just talked for an hour and a half. I don't think I have ever felt the spirit so strongly in my entire life. I have a new motivation for this work and your letter has just backed it up even more. Transfers are this Wednesday so there should be a good change coming, me and President talked about what and where we think I should go next transfer but nothing is set in stone. Everything is okay with my companion and I.  I've been in Nottingham since the beginning of my mission so I might move across the country I don't know. But thank you. This next week should be lots of fun. Cool experience I had on yesterday haha. We were teaching Ola, I dont know if ive talked about him before, anyways hes a Baptist and we teach him during church and we were talking about the book of Mormon the entire time and I was just talking about it more and testifying of it and he stopped me and said " you speak authority, that is good you will go far in life with that talent" After that we got him to commit to read the book of Mormon every day! All he needs to do is read the book and he will be converted! its all he has to do he believes everything else!!! anyways that's all for this week. Love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment