Translate

Sunday, August 3, 2014

1st Letter from MTC Aug 2, 2014

Well these first few days have probably been the highlight of my life. I love it here I don't even remember what home is... haha. But seriously I've felt a spirit here that I've only ever felt at organized activities like EFY or Helemans camp. I'm learning so much and for the first time in a long time I'm learning a new lesson from the scriptures every day.  Let me give you a quick thing about how the last few days have gone, after you dropped me off.   I got to my room and then it was straight to the classroom. I started out in a trio companionship but now I'm in a normal companionship. I've learned mostly about how to profile and find the needs of an investigator and then teach them what they need to hear. I rarely think about home cause I'm so busy here....  I'm the district leader.  So please send me some treats for them.  Basically all I've done the last couple of days is learn and study, we are always studying.  Oh and you know that house by the stake center with the big Y on top of it? that's the house of one of my branch presidents.  Anyways i love you guys tell Sidney (cousin) to email me. peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment