Translate

Monday, September 1, 2014

One Month

So this week has been like the others, super busy. Fixing everything in the flat and organizing things. But we did get a chance to go tracting, This is how my first door went *knock *knock *knock "hey how are you? We are missionaries from our church". (other guy) "Don't mean to be rude but..." *slams door!  I was like Flip, missions are hard!  Haha that's basically how every door was for an hour and a half. We did get a pretty solid potential though with a family from Zimbabwe, I'll let you know more on that as it progresses. Really all the missionary work we have done is try to get the members to trust us more.  We have been trying really hard to try and be best friends with all of them. Basically every kid in the ward loves me because I played video games.   So yeah video games are good!! haha I met a kid this week who isn't a member but hes basically me in every way so we are pretty tight. Our Dinner Appointment at his house was so crazy, they literally own over 300 snakes and just breed and sell them!!! I had one around my neck for most of the night it was so sick!!!!!! I need a drop box because all of my videos are too big for this mail thing. That's all that has happened. much love to you all.  
Alright confession time. i dropped £20 pounds on chocolate. Flip the chocolate here is sooooooo goooooooood. im addicted. anyways i might buy real food today not sure if i will though.
Family Home Evening with the Marinas Family
 Elder Hall and I having some fun!
Soccer Fields, we play all the time. 
ALSOOOoo im gonna start learning Spanish from the Spanish families in the ward cause they keep rebuking me for not knowing it, in return we are teaching English. but yeah that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment