Translate

Monday, September 22, 2014

Small Answer to Prayer

 
 


SOOOoooooo this last week has been pretty basic! Same day almost every day of waking up and getting ready and trying to find people to teach. Its super hard to find people here no one seems to be interested in our messages. It was Elder Halls birthday on Saturday and we had a party at the chapel with the Spanish families. It was so fun and it reminded me of family reunions. So I've been learning a bit more Spanish, mostly just phrases, my favourite is Estoy Guapo. I don't know if that's how you spell it but its my favourite. So yesterday was a bit different. We went to Edgar and Caties house and ate some really good food like always then we taught Edgar English and he taught us Spanish. I think he friended me on facebook so yeah that was cool. After that we had a long bike ride back to the flat to get some things and after that we had to ride about 4 miles to another area. A mile of that was super uphill and I knew it. So when we got to the flat I went into the bathroom and just sat on the toilet to catch my breath cause we live on top of a hill. I decided to say a prayer to have the strength to cycle the rest of the night, my legs were on fire too I could hardly walk. On the way out we started cycling. About a mile in I realized I wasn't even tired. We got to the hill and I cycled the entire thing and felt great. My legs didn't hurt after or anything. It was a blessing mostly cause if I had walked it we would have been late by maybe 20 minutes. I know that's just a small part of the blessings I receive.  I also prayed for someone we could teach because we still hadn't found anyone to teach. We decided to try a house and ended up teaching a 74 year old man about the plan of salvation. It was great. Then when we got back we watched the 17 miracles. It turned out to be a super fun day:) Anyways that's all that's happened this week really. I hope this next week we will be able to teach more. we are meeting with Edward the 74 year old man on Wednesday so we'll see where that takes us. I hope everything at home is going good! Maybe I'll send a package with cool stuff back one day but holy flip its expensive.
Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment