Translate
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Gave a Talk this Week
Nothing too interesting happened this week but we had transfers and we got a new sister from Germany! hah I wish I knew German. I gave a talk on Sunday and I made people laugh and at the end I made some people cry, to be honest I don't even remember most of what I talked about I just kinda talked about my decision to go on a mission. Half the ward came up to me after and said they loved it so I must have said something pretty cool! All the missionaries talked and we singled out all the future missionaries in the ward it was funny. This ward is so cool I don't want to leave it for at least 2 more transfers. But yeah that's all that's really happened this week we've still been trying to find people to teach but its hard when no one here is very religious. so we are gonna try and reactivate less actives.
Not gonna lie I've been a bit homesick but nothing too bad. I'm always happy. Everyone in the ward is super close and I'm friends with most of them. I was telling the boys they should play some computer games with the kids here cause I know every single kid in the ward. Its lots of fun to do stuff with the ward.
Its super hard, I just want to tell the people everything but no one wants to hear it. No one believes in God! Its so weird, one day we asked a man if he saw god would he believe in him and he still said no?!?! Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment